It's possible to collect logs manually and automatically via Management Console.
To manually collect logs from agents, take sync.log and all sync.log###zip files from relevant Storage folder, paths mentioned here.
To collect client debug logs via Management Console, follow the steps below. Send the logs to the support engineer, or at the e-mail address you can find on the Management Console UI -> Settings page with a description of the problem.
- Login to your Connect Management Console
- Open Settings -> Logging
- Turn on logs on all related client computers
- Ask your users to reproduce the issue
- Choose all related client computers, click the "Fetch" button to retrieve log files to Connect Management Console.
- As soon as all logs are retrieved (status changes to "Ready for downloading") click the "Download logs" button. Default logs location is:
- Linux: get logs in
Management Console logs
Management Console logs location can be configured in Management Console config, although default locations are:
Tracker logs are located:
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Resilio Connect Tracker
- Linux: any location. Just redirect console output to preferred file