Linking devices is available only in Sync Pro. In Sync Free folders are to be added and shared manually.
To link devices, follow the steps below.
1. If you haven’t already, download Sync for your mobile device.
2. Open Sync on your desktop or laptop. Click My Devices and then select Link Device at the bottom of the page (available only in Pro version). This will pull up the Link Devices dialog which displays a QR code.
3. Install Sync on your mobile device. Once the installation is complete, go to My Devices:
4. Tap Link Device and then use the QR code reader to read the QR code on your desktop (step 2):
4. Once your devices have been linked, you’ll see the same folder list present on your desktop or laptop. From there, tap a folder to connect it to your mobile device:
5.You can tap the "i" icon on the right side of the folder to view more information about it. From there, you can toggle Selective Sync OFF to fully sync everything in the folder to your mobile device. With Selective Sync ON (enabled by default), all files in the synced folders will be presented as placeholders.
6. Having Selective Sync enabled is useful if the folder you want to sync contains large files, and you don't want to sync the contents of the entire folder. To sync only specific files, tap on the folder icon once it’s been connected. This will open a list of files or subfolders, where you can tap those files you want to sync in full (on iOS, tap the “...” icon in the top right and tap Select to choose the individual files for syncing).
7. Now that your mobile device has been linked to your desktop computer, enjoy on-demand access to all your files. Happy Syncing!